South African Immigration Policies and Laws are changing
One of the constants in our lives as business people and private people, is change. The field of Immigration and Relocation, sometimes called Mobility, is no exception. The issue has been conflated, confused and politicized and the media often offer a distorted perspective based on short term and spectacular events, which are not indicative of the broader issues. We offer a factual and sober perspective to people who work in this field.
We have been in the business for over 15 years and service small medium and large companies and individuals from all over the world. Our clients include JSE, FTSE, NYSE EU and other stock exchanges. To navigate the changes and to ensure continuity of personnel and business, we have adapted our service offerings based on client requests.
Our new service offering
- Expert Advice and Processing Services with respect to all South African and other listed country Visa and Immigration applications;
- Training and information on new policies and laws related to bringing in and sending foreign skills to other countries;
- African Visas: Botswana, Mozambique, Namibia;
- Business visas for the UK (Brexit is upon us!);
- Immigration Compliance audits;
- Recruitment of Critical Skills applicants and assistance with placement in South Africa once they have visas;
- Company establishment in SA: registration, advisory, visas and permits, licensing;
- Setting up bank accounts for companies and individuals;
- Relocation services for staff to South Africa;
- Expat car hire in South Africa: Long term and lower rates;
- Customised retainer services based on selected requirements;
- Other services on request.
Our field of expertise is Immigration and Relocation
Download our new service offering
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.