Welcome to South Africa in 2018!
We trust that the New Year will bring you good fortune and hope that this is a better year for everyone. South Africa continues to attract tourism visitors, skilled workers and investors together with their family members, as the lifestyle is appealing to many.
It is likely that South Africa will, like many other countries around the world, bring in changes related to the movement of people into the country in new policies and laws which are being debated and drafted at the moment. We will keep you posted through these email, Facebook and Twitter.
If you would like more frequent and more detailed or customised reports, we provide tis information and advice on an advisory basis for a negotiable fee.
Please contact Leon@globalimsa.com for more information.
Investing in South Africa
- Business Studies including country and industry reports and lists of key contact persons
- Business Plan Development
- Visa and Immigration advice and services
- Business establishment services including business registration
- Opening of bank accounts in SA.
South African Immigration Training 2018
- To understand key principles of SA immigration legislation
- To understand terms and concepts relating to SA immigration legislation
- To be aware of recent changes in SA immigration legislation
- To explore roles and challenges in the implementation of SA immigration legislation
- To understand SA Labour Law that impacts on expatriates
- To understand tax implications for expatriates in SA
- To explore banking legislation impacting on expatriates
- To explore expatriate policy development and implementation: benefits and compliance
- To explore Expatriate Management best practices
Recruitment Services for Visa Holders
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.